Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Riflescope
Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm: The Burris Fullfield E1 40mm Riflescope with Ballistic Plex E1 reticle offers classic 3-9 magnification for hunting in all sorts of terrain and conditions. Designed by Burris with separate power ring and eyepiece so you can use flip-up lens covers on these Riflescopes. It comes equipped with the Ballistic Plex E1 reticle with cascading windage and elevation dots to improve accuracy on long-range shots out to 500 yards. Mount a Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Multi-Coated Riflescope on your rifle for a lifetime of field use, even with heavy recoil.
Features of Burris Fullfield E1 3-9x40mm Riflescope, Second Focal Plane:
- Easy zoom. The power ring on the Fullfield E1 is easy to grip and turn, even with gloves. The eyepiece does not rotate, so lens covers stay put.
- Easy to manage turrets are capped, to avoid accidental bumps, but easy to remove. The knobs underneath are designed to be easily adjustable in the field.
- Customizable Clickers. You can work with Burris to make a custom knob for your Fullfield E1, matching it to your exact situation and cartridge.
- Ballistic Plex E1 Reticle features series of cascading dots to the left and right to help compensate for crosswinds. Dots represent 10 mph crosswind (+/- 1.5″ at 400 yd.) for most hunting cartridges.
- Designed for enthusiasts who want a simple, yet sophisticated, reticle for supreme accuracy.
- Most popular and versatile model.
- Finger-adjustable, low-profile turrets create a sleek profile.
- Turret indications always reflect a change in the point of impact, for pinpoint accuracy.
- Separated power ring and eyepiece design accepts flip-up lens covers.
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability.
- Index-matched, Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate.
- The double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations.
- Purged at least 24 times with high quality, laboratory grade dry nitrogen. Each nitrogen cycle absorbs airborne and residual surface moisture that is evacuated from the scope. Prevents internal fogging, even in cold and rain.
- Positive steel-on-steel adjustments ensure repeatable accuracy.
- Specially made quad seals provide double protection against leakage.
- Durable, stress-free, solid 1-piece outer tube withstands shock and vibrations of even the heaviest-recoiling calibers.
- 1-in. body tube.